[Esip_dmtraining] Updated DMT Working Group meeting notes from Thursday's call & question re: future meeting day / time

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Sat Jun 3 19:13:12 EDT 2017

Hello, everyone:

The rolling meeting notes for the last Data Management Training Working
Group meeting are up here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p3y5IriUqTBQZQtBJuHfzIgBz7BUp6RTNp8IbqJw
zvw/edit at June 1st.    Please read when you get a chance to find out where
we are in terms of the DMT Clearinghouse, and other activities including
future usability training and crowdsourcing events planned for ESIP Summer,
and possibly DataONE’s DUG in July.  Hope you’ll be able to join that either
in person or remotely.  It’s scheduled for Friday, July 28th at 9:30 am
Central.  Save the date!  Should be fun to see what people can find and add
to the DMT Clearinghouse inventory!  More info to follow shortly!

Then, a quick question:  we discussed changing the monthly meeting calls to
the same day of the month, i.e., first Thursday, but ½ hour earlier,
starting at 8:30 am Pacific rather than 9 am Pacific.  So, 9:30 Mountain,
10:30 Central, 11:30 Eastern, etc.  Please let me know if this change
presents a problem for your attendance on a regular basis.  Thanks!

Have a good weekend!

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB