[Esip_dmtraining] Submission of budget request for DMT Working Group

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Thu Aug 10 19:09:37 EDT 2017

Hello, all:

I plan to submit a budget request for this working group in the next few
days, and would appreciate some feedback on items.  So far, the suggestions
that we've discussed in previous meetings have been for:

-          Enhancements to the DMT Clearinghouse (DMTC) for several items
including the inclusion of automatic link checking, adding a number of
additional capabilities to the Search function ,etc.  (developer support)

-          Member travel to an academic data librarian conference that is
not usually attended, e.g., ARL, ASIST, etc.

-          Chair travel to the Science Gateway BootCamp to create a business
plan for the DMTC

-          Member travel to a USGS CDI workshop or to AGU(?)

Anything else that anyone can think of?  Please let me know.  I'd like to
finalize the requests for working group member review over the weekend as
the requests are due next Tuesday.  Thanks for your input!

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich

Information Analyst/Principal