[Esip_dmtraining] Background info & Reminder: DMT Working Group Monthly call next Thursday, September 7, 8:30 am PT / 11:30 am ET

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Tue Sep 5 17:24:19 EDT 2017

Hello, everyone:

Here are some links to some documents that will be covered (briefly in some
cases) in our upcoming meeting this Thursday (see call-in information
below).

 1 - Strategic Plan for DMT Clearinghouse  - draft :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ukLg3LZvEo3q09jdX9IYCf_RiS2fflUdPR4iFRAq
_BA/edit?usp=sharing

2.  EZ Submission Forms(using Google Forms) that I'm proposing for a way to
have people give us key information about resources that can be added to the
Clearinghouse, without no login or user account necessary:

                Version 1:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18M9vKilzwytGJRC5unRZo0NnRXnhZbyU99JNPM4ohJ8
/edit

                Version 2:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hnDzM_XQPMKCus93pR3yfup26Gu8R4r6QIlKw3F_ee4
/edit

                Link to reworked submission form on test DMT Clearinghouse
site:  http://test.dmtclearinghouse.esipfed.bluedotapps.org/submit (this is
intended to be available without needing to login)

That's it for now!  Hope to meet you on the call this Thursday.  Please let
me know if you have questions.

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB