[Esip_dmtraining] Reschedule the monthly call this week to Thursday next week

Nancy Hoebelheinrich njhoebel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 01:40:21 EST 2017

Hello, all:

I'd like to reschedule the monthly call that is currently scheduled for this
coming Thursday to next Thursday, November 16th at 8:30 am Pacific/9:30 am
Mt/11:30 Central/12:30 Eastern.  Please let me know if you have items to add
to the agenda.  We'll be discussing plans for marketing and testing the DMT
Clearinghouse at AGU, and ESIP Winter, but would also welcome other topics
for discussion.

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB