[Esip_dmtraining] Reminder & draft agenda for monthly Data Management Training Working Group call this coming Thursday, February 1st

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Sun Jan 28 17:21:20 EST 2018

Hello, everyone:

Just sending you a reminder of our monthly call this scheduled for this
coming Thursday at 8:30 am PST / 11:30 am EST / 18:00 UTC.  Call-in
information can be found on ESIP's telecon calendar at:
http://www.esipfed.org/telecons and below:

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/908109365

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (646) 749-3112

Access Code: 908-109-365

The draft agenda for this meeting can be found at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p3y5IriUqTBQZQtBJuHfzIgBz7BUp6RTNp8IbqJw
zvw/edit

Please let me know if you have an agenda item to add.  Hope you can join us.
I will (hope to remember) to record the meeting.

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich