[Esip_dmtraining] Reminder: Fill out Doodle poll for Crowdsourcing event sponsored by AGU/RDA/ESIP by COB today!

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Tue Feb 6 17:59:31 EST 2018

Hello, all:

You still have a chance to fill out the doodle poll below to have a "vote"
in the date / time for the first Crowdsourcing event to help us find
educational resources for the FAIR Data project and the Data Management
Training Clearinghouse.  The link to the poll is here:

https://doodle.com/poll/ehy26vea3d6htn76  and we'll close the poll tomorrow
morning early PDT.  Thanks and let me know if you have questions.  Thanks to
those who've already responded!

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB