[Esip_dmtraining] This week: Data Management Training Working Group / Enabling FAIR Data Project Monthly Call Thursday, April 5th

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Tue Apr 3 11:57:41 EDT 2018

Hello, everyone:

This week, we've got a Data Management Training Working Group monthly call
on Thursday, April 5th, 8:30 am PDT  11:30 am EDT / 15:30 UTC for an hour.

We've got a lot to discuss as we debrief from our second Crowdsourcing event
last week, and plan how to complete our deliverables for the Enabling FAIR
Data's TAG-C group on finding & mapping educational resources to the FAIR
principles.  There are lots of other events and discussions going on too, so
hope you can join us.  The draft agenda can be found at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p3y5IriUqTBQZQtBJuHfzIgBz7BUp6RTNp8IbqJw
zvw/edit and below.  Please let me know if there are other agenda items that
you'd like to discuss.

Call-in information can be found on the ESIP telecom calendar at:
http://www.esipfed.org/telecons and below:

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/908109365

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (646) 749-3112

Access Code: 908-109-365

Draft Agenda:

*	Debrief on Crowdsourcing Event #2 & Planning for other TAG-C
deliverables

*	Mapping resources to FAIR principles
*	Adding resources & mapping to DMTC
*	Gap analysis
*	Writing final report
*	Other outcomes? (e.g., future collaboration opportunities)

*	Upcoming special event / webinar on Belmont Forum's e-infrastructure
& Data Management Data Skills Curricula Framework on Thursday, April 19th,
9:30 am - 10:30 am PDT / 12:30 - 1:30 pm EDT / 16:30 - 17:30 UTC
*	AGU Session proposals (abstracts due April 18th)
*	ESIP Summer (and DataONE User's Group?) sessions (abstracts for ESIP
due April 30th)
*	Report from RDA Plenary 11 meetings

*	RDA Education Interest Group
*	RDA Agriculture Interest Group
*	Others?

*	Other reports / plans for conference attendance where DMTC & other
projects can be presented?

Talk with you on Thursday!

Best wishes,

Nancy