[ESIP-AQ] exceptional event NC 6/11 and 6/12

jp.Chauhan jp.chauhan at ncmail.net
Tue Dec 9 17:34:25 EST 2008

Looks like air now tech doesn't allow me to color forwards differently
from backwards.  Hyde county fire (NC) and the Great Dismal Swamp fire
(Va.) are seen with those large set of red pixels.

--
J.P. Chauhan, Environmental Chemist
NC DENR, Division of Air Quality

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.