[ESIP-AQ] Hotel and other logistics for Air Quality and GEOSS meeting during GEO-VI Plenary, 18 November

McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov McCabe.David at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Oct 22 17:51:31 EDT 2009

Hello Colleagues,

I am writing to follow-up on earlier messages I have sent inviting you
to the meeting on Air Quality and GEOSS we are convening during the
GEO-VI Plenary, here in Washington, DC, on 18 November 2009.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Air_Quality_Meeting_during_GEO-VI_Plenary

1.  For those of you planning to attend the meeting in person from out
of town, I urge you to quickly secure a hotel reservation.  The deadline
for booking a room at the special rates for GEO-VI is 26 October.
"Street" rates may be very high, so please look into making a
reservation now if you can.  Information about the conference hotels for
GEO-VI is here:

http://www.earthobservations.org/meetings/geo6.html

Click on "Accomodations."

2.  If you plan to attend in person, please register.  Registration is
free and open; we are asking you to register to aid our planning.

http://www.regonline.com/air_quality_and_geoss_meeting

3.  As we have mentioned, we will provide remote access to the meeting.
We are still working out details on that, which will be posted on the
meeting page.  If you are planning to tune in via the internet, please
sent me a quick email letting me know.

Best, David

David McCabe, PhD
AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellow
US EPA, Office of Research and Development (8104R)
1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20460
202 564 0016