[ESIP-AQ] Minutes from GEO AQ CoP Technical Programmer Call - Sept. 29 - 10 am EDT/ 4pm CEST

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Thu Sep 29 14:52:52 EDT 2011

Hi All -

An initial draft of the minutes and recording of the call are posted:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/AQCluster_Telecons_29September11

A few notes from the call:
* Link to uFIND Core: http://webapps.datafed.net/Core.uFIND
* I have added a new
page<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/CF_Standard_Names_-_CF_Standard_Names_-Proposed_Air_Quality_and_Aerosol_Terms>to
the Atmospheric
CF Workspace<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Air_Quality/Chemistry_Naming_Conventions>started
by Christiane Textor for the new set of names and have linked to the
list of variables Todd sent after the call today.
* Peter, Paul, Lorenzo, Enrico - if you have updates, add them to the
minutes or send to me and I'll add.

*Next AQ CoP Call - Oct 13, 10 am EDT.* The suggested topic for this call is
to discuss netCDF-CF metadata and translation to use for discovery/access.
This call should then inform the implementation of where/what metadata is
included in the WCS servers.
*
*
*Next Programmer Call (WCS Server) will be Oct. 27, 10am EDT. *

Thanks to all of you who joined this initial programmer call.

Erin

* Just a note - I have subscribed everyone that wasn't subscribed to the
ESIP-AQCluster List, so that we can all communicate without worrying about
leaving someone off the list. If you know others that would like to join the
list or if you'd like to unsubscribe, this is the link:

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: