[ESIP-AQ] Action Items from last meeting

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Fri Jun 11 13:17:10 EDT 2021

Hello AQers,

As promised, here’s a reminder of the action items we identified at our last meeting. I confess to not having done mine yet. I’ll write something up over the weekend and send it out on Monday. If you have an action item and need help with it, please let me know.

Beth

ACTION (Beth): Send announcement to esip-all about hack-a-thon

Action (Karen, Lu): download Purple Air data from Cheverly and get it onto AGOL

Action (Mike): identify additional data sources (already on AGOL, others that can be added); see if DISCOVERAQ data would work (Beth)

Action (Mike, Susanna, Lu): what other types of data could we layer on? Demographics, industrial zoning, oil and gas Population density, green spaces, highways/traffic, industrial zoning

Action (Ethan):  ask Breezometer if they  publish their methods for calculating their data

Action (Ethan): check into how far in advance AQI projects and if people can get text messages if the AQI will go above a threshold value in the next few hours

Action (Ethan): Find out how to get corrected Purple Air data

Action (Ethan): look into Purple Air correction factor
Action (Megan): put together a sign-up sheet for hackathon participants