[ESIP-AQ] prizes for hackathon participants and others

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Fri Aug 27 08:53:53 EDT 2021

Hello AQ’ers,

In case you missed it, we had had a couple of AMAZING ArcGIS applications come out of our Summer Meeting hackathon. Those were demo’d yesterday at our monthly meeting. Esri has generously offered prizes for participants, which are being extended to the entire AQ cluster. Details:

To receive a hardcopy of the book “GIS For Science Vol 2” with Air Quality chapter, please provide name, mailing address and email by 1SEP in this ArcGIS Survey123 “Prize App”: https://arcg.is/18DKfe

To sign up for an ArcGIS Developer Subscription with $100 of credits https://developers.arcgis.com/ a person need only to contact Lain Graham lgraham at esri.com<mailto:lgraham at esri.com> for information as to how to access and activate the voucher. We do have a limit of 9 to give away, and the voucher expires on 15SEP.

We are incredibly grateful to Curt Hamill and Lain Graham and Esri for their support and generosity.

Beth