[ESIP-AQ] guest speaker for May 26 meeting

Smith, Steven J (PNNL-JGCRI) ssmith at pnnl.gov
Mon Apr 18 14:55:23 EDT 2022

Thank you Beth,

That sounds very relevant to some of our ongoing and proposed work so I’ll look forward to that!

Cheers,

Steve

On Apr 18, 2022, at 2:46 PM, Beth Huffer via ESIP-AQcluster <esip-aqcluster at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-aqcluster at lists.esipfed.org>> wrote:

Hi Steve, Sahara,

I invited Ashish Sharma at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9332-8256) to speak at our May 26 meeting and he agreed. His work is focused on the particular challenges that cities have when it comes to climate change. He’ll talk about his work on heat vulnerabilities in Chicago and New Dehli as it relates to environmental justice.

Beth