[ESIP-AQ] [Cancelled] ESIP Air Quality Cluster Telecon - July 2022

Sahara Ali sali9 at umbc.edu
Thu Jul 28 15:56:44 EDT 2022

Dear Cluster Participants,

We would like to inform you that we won't be having AQ cluster meeting
today. We are grateful to all those who attended the ESIP Summer Meeting
and participated in the cluster session during the conference.

Stay tuned for more updates. See you all next month!

Regards,
Sahara Ali
PhD Student  | Big Data Analytics Lab
<https://bdal.umbc.edu/people/sahara-ali/>
Department of Information Systems
Co-Chair GAAC - Graduate Assistants Advisory Committee
1000 Hilltop Cir, Baltimore, MD 21250
Community Fellow - ESIP <https://www.esipfed.org/about/people>

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found
it yet, keep looking. Don't settle."