[Esip-citationguidelines] research artifact citation meeting tomorrow

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Wed Apr 15 16:41:30 EDT 2020

Hi folks,

I hope are safely hunkered, healthy, and connected to those you love.

Meanwhile, we ponder the abstract concept of research artifact citation. I am ill-prepared, but let’s have our call tomorrow.

Basic agenda:

1.  Begin to work through the credit use case — how do the CReDIT, ISO and other attribution descriptions apply to the different research artifacts?

2. Determine if and what we do for an ESIP session proposal. Perhaps a community continuation of the above.

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/429077789
 You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (646) 749-3112 Access Code: 429-077-789
 First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

More at http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Research_Object_Citation

cheers,

-m.