[Esip-citationguidelines] Calling for volunteers to help with summer meeting session

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Fri Jun 5 14:01:25 EDT 2020

Hi all,

At our last research object citation meeting, we agreed to have breakouts in our session at summer meeting (see notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18ooEixbchKp-qgAG7qtnebKrWDYsutt4d2eX3HsaWls/edit#heading=h.fc5r58dhzr1h>) . ESIP is using a cool platform called Qiqochat to facilitate that. Staff is conducting training on the sessions week (see below). Can I get a few volunteers who are wiling to help run breakouts, and can you attend one of the sessions next week?

I also agreed to run our regular monthly call this month using qiqochat. I’ll send out more about that after the training.

Finally a reminder of the actions from last time: ACTION: Cluster reps to go out to respective communities and decide the order of preference for groups of research artifacts to be addressed at least top 3-6.

Thanks,

-m.

Begin forwarded message: