[Esip-citationguidelines] meeting Thursday

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Wed Oct 21 14:11:02 EDT 2020

Hi Mark,

Please note that I would be pleased to be the liaison to the ESIP
Information Quality Cluster.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134