[Esip-citationguidelines] [EXTERNAL] Contributor Roles Crosswalk

Ted Habermann ted at metadatagamechangers.com
Tue May 18 19:16:02 EDT 2021

Rama,

Thanks for the kind words. The work by Shotton and Peroni is another list of over 100 items. I admit that it seemed daunting… As usual, deciding on the level of detail is critical… I think CRediT is being considered as a starting point because it is so simple. Unfortunately, once you start down the simple path it is difficult to switch to a more complex path…

Hope you are well and safe,
Ted