[Esip-citationguidelines] [EXTERNAL] Contributor Roles Crosswalk

Lesley Wyborn lesley.wyborn at anu.edu.au
Tue May 18 22:54:16 EDT 2021

Hi Ted

I too appreciate your effort in putting this together and in making it accessible.

I have sent your Zenodo link to a few groups in Australia and common feedback is on how valuable it is.

I think there is now a lot of work going on with people trying to get ‘honourable mentions’ (aka Mark’s concept of movie credits) for a contribution to a data set. In part this is being also driven by funders wanting to track uptake, usage and impact of their investments.

Take care

Lesley