[Esip-citationguidelines] Contributor Roles Crosswalk

Roberto Di Cosmo roberto at dicosmo.org
Wed May 19 13:27:28 EDT 2021

Hi Ted,
   absolutely, when the context is clear, there is no point in making
it explicit: in the original paper, that is about software attribution, the
"Software" prefix is not used.

In the previous message I simply aligned with what you do in your crosswalk,
where there is a line for "documentation", and a different line for "software
documentation".

--
Roberto

Bureau C328		     E-mail : roberto at dicosmo.org