[Esip-citationguidelines] A quick question for the group

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 21:35:43 EST 2022

Hi all,

Here is a draft of the graph.  It contains all of the non-NA lines from the article and is already quite messy.  It also has pictures that I picked up off the web that might not even be you!  Hate it?  Love it?  Got a picture you’d really like me to use?  Should people have names (I’d rather not as it is all to busy as is).  Also, I need to figure out how to make the ESIP logo work better in the image….  Also, I could add more color to the hexagons and lines but wasn’t quite sure what color scheme folks would like….  For example, I could get rid of all of the line jumps if we colored all the lines to Investigation one color, to conceptualization another, and to Writing - review and editing, yet another color...

In any case, suggestions are more than welcome!

Ruth