[Esip-citationguidelines] A quick question for the group

Katz, Daniel S dskatz at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 19 07:56:47 EST 2022

I like it!

Should Mark have some more lines though?

On Feb 19, 2022, at 06:32, Ruth Duerr via Esip-citationguidelines <esip-citationguidelines at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

 Hi all,

Here is a draft of the graph.  It contains all of the non-NA lines from the article and is already quite messy.  It also has pictures that I picked up off the web that might not even be you!  Hate it?  Love it?  Got a picture you’d really like me to use?  Should people have names (I’d rather not as it is all to busy as is).  Also, I need to figure out how to make the ESIP logo work better in the image….  Also, I could add more color to the hexagons and lines but wasn’t quite sure what color scheme folks would like….  For example, I could get rid of all of the line jumps if we colored all the lines to Investigation one color, to conceptualization another, and to Writing - review and editing, yet another color...

In any case, suggestions are more than welcome!

Ruth

[cid:63C7D767-F6A3-4B02-8227-3A33243CCEC6]