[Esip-citationguidelines] [EXTERNAL] EOS article for discussion tomorrow

Sarah Ramdeen sarah.ramdeen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:59:20 EST 2022

Hi Rama and everyone,

This is great Rama!  I made an attempt at reorganizing it for visual flow
through the points (someone should check I merged content correctly).
Thinking about what Dan said about what worked/what didn't - I am not sure
how to communicate that.  See slides 2 and 3, three being where I attempted
to include what worked/didn't. Maybe if the dotted circles were labeled it
might help? Feel free to disregard or edit as you see fit.

Link for reference
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cLY265_iM77zzlgW34WrRa7Wcv17_yfqL49JqX7tohg/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!
Sarah