[ESIP-ResearchArtifactCitation] Eos article is out!

Allison Mills allisonmills at esipfed.org
Fri May 13 15:49:42 EDT 2022

Congrats, everyone! I got the link plugged into the ESIP Update (and Megan
is planning to include it again in her monthly letter going out the
following week). I've got it up as our "Weekend Reading" on LinkedIn,
scheduled on Twitter next week when our traffic tends to pick back up, and
will continue to RT and share as I see the link come through Eos and any of
your institutions or personal accounts.

The article brought up a lot of interesting points and offers some insights
on a discussion we had about archiving blog posts.

Thanks,
Allison

*Allison Mills *
*Comms Manager, ESIP*
allisonmills at esipfed.org
m: 906-231-4271

I work remotely and live in Michigan's Upper Peninsula (surprisingly,
Eastern time), which is part of ancestral and contemporary Anishinaabe
homelands. Learn more about honoring land acknowledgements
<https://usdac.us/nativeland>.