[Esip-datareadiness] Data Nutrition Labels

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 1 09:43:51 EST 2023

Hi Reyna,

Yes, we are aware of this project and we are trying to invite the project
to present to the group in our future meetings.

-Douglas

On Fri, Dec 1, 2023 at 9:39 AM ITO Director via Esip-datareadiness <
esip-datareadiness at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I came across these Data Nutrition labels. https://datanutrition.org/
>
> Has this cluster ever looked at that in comparison to the checklist? It
> might be better to collaborate rather than compete since they are also
> looking to develop a standard apparently.
>
> Perhaps an item to include in the next agenda?
>
> --
> Reyna Jenkyns | Associate Director
> World Data System - International Technology Office
> Hosted by Ocean Networks Canada, University of Victoria
> M 250 415 3336  | #100-2474 Arbutus Rd, Victoria, BC V8N 1V8
> ORCID: 0000-0001-6975-6816
> https://wds-ito.org/
>
> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*  This e-mail message, including any
> attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
> use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
> of the original message.

Douglas Rao, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
North Carolina State University <http://www.ncsu.edu/>
Cooperative Institute for Satellite Earth System Studies (CISESS)
<https://ncics.org/>
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information
<http://www.ncei.noaa.gov>
151 Patton Ave. Asheville, NC 28801

douglas.rao at noaa.gov
+1.828.271.4903