[Esip-datareadiness] **CANCELLED** ESIP Data Readiness Cluster Meeting & Happy Holiday

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 18 13:18:42 EST 2023

Hi all,

I hope you had a productive year in 2023 as things are winding down. Due to
expected low turnout because of the end of year travel and returning from
AGU, we will not meet this week for our cluster meeting.

Wish everyone a restful and happy holiday season and we will reconvene
after the new year! Safe travels during the holiday and see you all in 2024.

-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*