[Esip-discovery] Tomorrow ESIP Discovery Cluster meeting is canceled

Blythe, Jonathan N Jonathan.Blythe at boem.gov
Wed Jan 18 09:28:51 EST 2023

Hi ESIP Discovery Cluster list serve subscribers,

  I'm writing to inform you that tomorrow's meeting of the Discovery Cluster will be canceled.  Doug Newman and I hope to come back for February's meeting with a better plan.  Sorry, this month just got away from us.

Cheers,
Jonathan

P.S. There is an ESIP meeting next week with many exciting sessions, including this one that may be relevant to the Discovery Cluster's Knowledge Graph theme: https://2023januaryesipmeeting.sched.com/event/1EwXQ/earth-and-space-science-knowledge-commons-from-vision-to-implementation.

Scientific Data Manager
Environmental Studies Program
Bureau of Ocean Energy management