[Esip-discovery] ESIP Discovery Cluster tomorrow February 16th at 3PM EST

Blythe, Jonathan N Jonathan.Blythe at boem.gov
Wed Feb 15 06:40:53 EST 2023

Hello Discovery Cluster email list subscribers,

  We would like to discuss the following topics at tomorrow's Discovery Cluster telecon.  Feel free to send me any topics that you would like to bring up on this or any future meetings to add to the agenda.

Thank you,
Jonathan

February 16th Discovery Cluster Agenda:

1) Using openCypher query as a graph traversal language and exploring the query results (open discussion)

2) ESIP Winter Meeting follow up (Doug and anybody else who was there)

3) Plans for future meetings (ESRI, Weather Service, and any other solicited presentations?)

Scientific Data Manager
Environmental Studies Program
Bureau of Ocean Energy management
jonathan.blythe at boem.gov