[Esip-meetings] Next Meetings Committee Call (Wednesday 5/27 at 1 pm ET)

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Wed May 20 17:20:29 EDT 2020

Hello ESIP Meetings Committee,

This is a reminder that the next meeting of the Meetings Committee is next
Wednesday May 27th at 1 pm ET/10 am PT. Below is the connection info (note
that we agreed to use QiqoChat this time around, rather than GoToMeeting)
as well as a link to our running notes document where an agenda is being
drafted. Feel free to add to the agenda if you wish.

Looking forward to speaking next week,
Megan

*Join the meeting*:
https://qiqochat.com/e/pnkdHnwHTTZJMWkRRtsWnXXYZ/NoefabKVZIdjGDvltkCvPfHIS

*Here*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12CuiWVzi972Xcbkibe0z2YXJYn7nG2cYtkUs0pK9hes/edit?usp=sharing>
is a quick step-by-step on how to join the call.

*Notes doc:* here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TWThfOyyOXKzqsPjZJoWQVj-bz1Glxd52x-a_IEVMpU/edit?usp=sharing>
(you
will see this when you join the meeting also).