[Esip-meetings] Next Meetings Committee Call (Wednesday 5/27 at 1 pm ET)

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Wed May 27 09:43:33 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder that we are meeting today at 1 pm ET/10 am PT. We are NOT
meeting by GoToMeeting, but instead we will use QiqoChat. I sent
instructions in my last message. An ESIP staff member will join the meeting
about 15 minutes early and you are welcome to join a little early also to
make sure you are able to connect and to get oriented. Looking forward to
speaking soon.
Best,
Megan