[Esip-meetings] Dates for 2022

Karl Benedict kbene at unm.edu
Mon Apr 19 10:56:26 EDT 2021

Will do on the meeting list. In the meantime here is a screenshot of the checklist that ACRL used as part of the registration process for last week's virtual meeting. It covers a lot of the bases we discussed in our last meeting about recording, code of conduct, etc.

Thanks,
Karl

Karl Benedict
Director of Research Data Services/ Director of IT
College of University Libraries and Learning Sciences
University of New Mexico

Office: Centennial Science and Engineering Library, Room L173

Make an Appointment: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/KarlBenedict@unmm.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/