[Esip-meetings] Today's call - work assignment

Susan Shingledecker susanshingledecker at esipfed.org
Mon Oct 24 12:18:27 EDT 2022

Hello Meetings Committee!

With Denise in France today and the ESIP team prepping for a 3-day NASA
workshop later this week, I am going to cancel today's call and give you
back a little time in your day.

BUT - what I do need from you is to help us more fully refine our 2023
Meeting theme. The theme is "Opening Doors to Open Science"

Can you work on drafting another 3-4 sentences that give more meaning and
"ESIP-ness" to this statement? If you could share your thoughts on this by
the end of this week that would be a huge help to our team.

Susan

--
*Susan Shingledecker *
Executive Director