[Esip-public-private-partnerships] P3 Cluster Meeting Today - Working Group Meeting; Presentation Moved to December 16

Straub, Crista L cstraub at usgs.gov
Wed Nov 18 08:21:38 EST 2020

Reminder:  We will have our P3 meeting today at 11:00 am ET.  It will be a working group meeting - Heather Brown's presentation has been moved to December 16.

Update: Heather Brown presentation is now December 16.  No presentation on November 18.  We will have a working group meeting on November 18...please join if interested in cluster action items!

*Apologies for the late notice.  We are rescheduling Heather Brown's presentation to the December 16 cluster meeting due to a family emergency.  We will still have a cluster working group meeting tomorrow to discuss the poster submission for the 2021 Winter ESIP meeting (see agenda below).  Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to Heather's presentation on December 16.

Agenda:

  *   Guest Speaker - Heather Brown<https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/> will share her P3 knowledge, experience, and leading practices during her presentation "NCEI Experience doing a few Public-Private Data Stewardship Projects".   Please share the invite!
  *   Discussion on 2021 ESIP Winter Meeting - Poster Update.
  *   Action Items:
     *   1) Finalize 2021 ESIP Winter Meeting P3 Poster.
     *   3) Recommendations for future guest speakers.
     *   4) Interviews of guest speakers.
     *   2) Develop Metadata categories for P3 Repository.
     *   5) P3 Cluster meeting dates.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/969748677<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/969748677&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1595679923657000&usg=AOvVaw2ehWWVnp4sk44FODGmnqsH>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3117

Access Code: 969-748-677

More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 9091 7603
Austria: +43 7 2081 5337
Belgium: +32 28 93 7002
Brazil: +55 11 4118-4898
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9373
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 69
Finland: +358 942 72 0972
France: +33 170 950 590
Germany: +49 892 0194 301
Ireland: +353 15 360 756
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Mexico: +52 55 4624 4518
Netherlands: +31 202 251 001
New Zealand: +64 9 282 9510
Norway: +47 21 93 37 37
Spain: +34 932 75 1230
Sweden: +46 853 527 818
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 60
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0097

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/969748677<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/969748677&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1595679923657000&usg=AOvVaw3UiAJ85RO5iSjesofrfG5K>