[Esip-sample-curation] Cluster updates and Session ideas for the ESIP Summer Meeting

Sarah Ramdeen sramdeen at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Apr 16 17:50:52 EDT 2021

Hello all,

I submitted the abstract for the ESIP Summer Meeting.  We can make edits
before the meeting if needed.  Next week we will send out a poll to
schedule monthly meetings.

Link to the abstract:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CxsHd4Q8bEpCarFhEAxdX325B_NxL5uxs5KlvS8jtns/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you all!