[Esip-sample-curation] Reminder - Meeting on the 28th at 5pm ET/ Next Webinar Oct 7 at 4pm ET

Sarah Ramdeen sramdeen at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Sep 24 14:29:09 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

As a reminder our next monthly call is next week.  In advance of the
meeting, please contribute to our draft "Journal Guidance for Physical
Samples and Associated Data
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A9Y2L4NjhNcGBDDP6MAyOQM6Iq5IPX9CuCNJa8zVo1g/edit?usp=sharing>"
document.

In addition, our next  RDA & ESIP Physical Samples Webinar will take place
on October 7, 2021 at 20:00 UTC/4pm ET.  The title is - *Supporting
Interdisciplinary Sample Data Discovery, Integration, and Reuse *on  Read
more and register here
<https://www.rd-alliance.org/ps-interdisciplinarysampledata-October-webinar>
.

You can help advertise the webinar using the following resources:

*LinkedIn* - Open <LinkIn Physical Samples October
<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/researchdataalliance_announcing-the-joint-rdaesip-physical-samples-activity-6843294604100538368-ToR4>>
and “like” and “share”

*Twitter* - Open <Twitter Physical Samples October
<https://twitter.com/resdatall/status/1437537924908605441>> and “like”,
“retweet” and tag others you think would be interested in attending.

*Twitter* - Copy the following, send from your Twitter account and attach
this webinar promo artwork
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sHLqU3hcGGQrwhkYMyaiQgBxnvxOBTNm/view?usp=sharing>
in
your post:

Mark your calendar for the joint RDA/ESIP Physical Samples Webinar -
*Supporting
Interdisciplinary Sample Data Discovery, Integration, and Reuse *hosted by
RDA-US on October 7, 2021 at 20:00 UTC. http://bit.ly/PSWSoctober @resdatall
@esipfed

We appreciate your help and look forward to seeing you at the webinar.

Thanks!
Sarah

--
Dr. Sarah Ramdeen