[Esip-sample-curation] AGU 2022 slides for review

Stanley, Valerie val.stanley at oregonstate.edu
Sat Dec 3 19:52:54 EST 2022

Hi all,

AGU season is upon us! I am reaching out to solicit feedback on our oral presentation discussing the Sample Sharing Guidelines. Here is a link for our abstract<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm22/meetingapp.cgi/Paper/1187168>, which will be presented in the oral session on FAIR/CARE efforts for samples<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm22/meetingapp.cgi/Session/176197> on December 16th. The goal of our presentation is awareness for this project (what is it, what does it do, how does it help), emphasizing the community effort. It will also be a good introduction to the group as more broadly. Here is a link to the slides so far (8 minute presentation!): https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ptSfpq1sIVG-5_UOqMUamTRT34feubZ_69A5s5iO6Is/edit#

I will be uploading slides to AGU on Thursday, December 8th at 4:00 PM PST. Please submit any feedback to me before then so that I can incorporate it before creating the final version.

Thanks so much!
Val

Val Stanley, Antarctic Core Curator, Marine and Geology Repository
Oregon State University | College of Earth, Oceanic, and Atmospheric Sciences
4700 SW Research Way | Corvallis, OR 97333 | 541-737-8210 | www.osu-mgr.org