[Esip-sample-curation] Update on ESIP Sample Cluster Activities

Joan Damerow JoanDamerow at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 27 14:45:42 EDT 2023

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that the Physical Sample Curation Cluster is meeting
today at 2 pm PT, 5 pm ET to discuss/work on some of our specific
recommendations in the sample guidance document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pifZ2_Y2PmDpNqKbjI0LFnd82YeM1ea97eEweLMkyxE/edit>
to get any feedback. And prioritize what to present on this during the July
19 ESIP session.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87862084252?pwd=bjFtRkVOSFhDNlM2ZndPbUN2dUJsUT09

Meeting ID: 878 6208 4252
Passcode: 319723
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87862084252# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,87862084252# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)