[Esip-sample-curation] No ESIP Physical Samples Curation Cluster meeting tomorrow

Raia, Natalie - (nraia) nraia at arizona.edu
Mon Jan 8 14:50:38 EST 2024

Hi all,

Welcome to a new year! I will be supporting cluster logistics in 2024 as an ESIP Community Fellow. To that end: there is no cluster meeting tomorrow. Our next meeting is slated for February 13th. In the meantime, mark your calendars for our session<https://2024januaryesipmeeting.sched.com/event/1XYQT/community-and-technical-needs-to-facilitate-sample-citation> at the ESIP meeting (Friday, January 26 from 11:00am - 12:30pm EST).

In lieu of meeting tomorrow, please fill out this short poll<https://forms.gle/RjsRNKRqW6X5tHqW8> regarding timing of cluster meetings and any goals/ideas/changes you’d like to see this year.

Thanks,
Natalie

--