[Esip-semanticharmonization] Heads up on Feb 12th Harmonization Hackathon call from 2-4 EST

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 17:20:53 EST 2020

If interested in the work continuing the Envo/SWEET/Cryo vocabulary
effort you can join our Feb ESIP semantic harmonization 2 hour long
meeting scheduled for Wednesday Feb. 12th starting at 2 pm EST

Among the topics we will continue where we left off on the Cryo
spreadsheet - see
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XmqB5F1SKLZ3y-PIVdQByU3Eho4cHAnUUafko3JNtn0/edit#gid=1512660924
 and

we want to start doing to upgrade SWEET based on what was done in EnvO
and what is going on now. Some import of definitions from EnvO to
SWEET is being tested and we plan on discussing this.

I believe that ESIP's Dan Keyes & Megan Carter have set up the meeting

per the information below.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/800617765
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/800617765&sa=D&ust=1579869294397000&usg=AOvVaw1yoRQ8pvVEpHqi-DVOhMaf>

You can also dial in using your phone.