[Esip-semanticharmonization] Heads up on March 18th Harmonization Hackathon/ general semantic harmonization call from 2-4 EST

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:39:22 EDT 2020

Interested parties can join our Feb ESIP semantic harmonization 2 hour
long meeting scheduled for Wednesday March 18th starting at 2 pm EST.

This may be a hybrid meeting since we did not meet virtually last week
while some members were at the US2TS Symposium.

General info on the SH cluster is available at our page:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/SemanticHarmonization#Get_Involved
which includes a link to meeting notes from recent sessions.  These
are available in our folder at:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z4N7j1gyL_jWC0M7ImDWN04Q7bJRpjJH

Last month at our "hackathon session" we continued on the Cryo
spreadsheet - see
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XmqB5F1SKLZ3y-PIVdQByU3Eho4cHAnUUafko3JNtn0/edit#gid=1512660924

Depending on who comes we may want to also continue our discussion of
a Foundry for SWEET as well as other things than vocabularies needed
fror aligning SWEET and  EnvO.

All of this will be input into our Summer ESIP meeting.

You can join the meeting using the information below.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/800617765
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/800617765&sa=D&ust=1579869294397000&usg=AOvVaw1yoRQ8pvVEpHqi-DVOhMaf>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123