[Esip-semanticharmonization] ESIP Lab Project - W3C OWL Time, Deep Time Knowledge Graph, SWEET???

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 15 13:43:23 EDT 2020

Hi Folks,
Are you interested in how we represent and communicate about TIME?
A few of us are planning on pulling together an ESIP Labs project which would aim to harmonize OWL Time, Deep Time Knowledge Graph and SWEET (any others we should be aware of?) with the purpose of creating a unified knowledge framework for time.
If you are interested, please let me know.
Thank you

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc. (Hons)
Enterprise Search Technologist, Web and Mobile Application Development Group (172B)
Application, Consulting, Development and Engineering Section (1722)
Information and Technology Solutions Directorate
O (818) 393-7402  |  M (626) 487-3476
https://jpl.webex.com/meet/lmcgibbn

JPL  |  jpl.nasa.gov