[Esip-semanticharmonization] Reminder on this coming (Wednesday) August 19th semantic harmonization call from 2-3 EDT

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:09:25 EDT 2020

To continue our work on ESIP Summer 2020: Semantics Synthesis from last
week, please join our ESIP meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/800617765

Our working document started and hosted by Pier is at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ESkLaxP9cSfTO9ItFpLO42JnuVCfRgatoCHYe3yHzo/edit

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123 <+14086503123,,800617765#>

Access Code: 800-617-765

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting
starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/800617765

Gary Berg-Cross Ph.D.
Independent Consultant
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770

"But kids don't stay with you if you do it right. It's the one job where,
the better you are, the more surely you won't be needed in the long run."
 Barbara Kingsolver