[Esip-semanticharmonization] ***SPAM*** Re: SWEET ENVO Cryosphere term mapping

Pier Luigi Buttigieg pbuttigi at mpi-bremen.de
Thu Jun 18 03:36:22 EDT 2020

Thanks Kai - good stuff.

We can highlight some of these that are missing in ENVO to add during
the session.

Thus the session plan looks like:

 1. Intro on the Semantic Harmonisation cluster, including note on
    semantic gradient and where ENVO and SWEET sit on it (Ruth)
 2. Presentation of the NMDC's needs for semantic harmonisation,
    finishing with this list of terms (Kai/Bill)
 3. Beginning of demo session where we will add 1-2 terms (and
    contextual terms) to ENVO, wrangling the definitions from Ruth's GCW
    work along the way.(PL/Ruth)
 4. Discussion restating the need for early harmonisation /
    co-development / import rather than duplication.

@Team: Any preferences on which terms (currently not in ENVO) we should
add?