[Esip-semanticharmonization] [EXTERNAL] Re: 2020 ESIP Summer Meeting - Time to Set up our Schedule

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 7 12:41:37 EDT 2020

This all relates to the following session… correct?

https://2020esipsummermeeting.sched.com/event/cIuT/visioning-an-operational-grade-digital-knowledge-commons-for-earth-and-environmental-science

What more do we need from James Overton that was covered within the following thread - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/obo-tools/AApw7i3UeJk ?

I think John Graybeal covering OntoPortal would be a good option. This has been brought up a few times.

We need to submit speaker exceptions for any speakers that have no already registered for ESIP. I’ve confirmed with John Graybeal that he can make the above session slot.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc. (Hons)
Enterprise Search Technologist, Web and Mobile Application Development Group (172B)
Application, Consulting, Development and Engineering Section (1722)
Information and Technology Solutions Directorate
O (818) 393-7402  |  M (626) 487-3476
https://jpl.webex.com/meet/lmcgibbn

JPL  |  jpl.nasa.gov