[Esip-semanticharmonization] Heads up on this coming (Wednesday) August 12th semantic harmonization call from 2-4 EDT

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Wed Aug 12 14:07:10 EDT 2020

Hi All,
The Semantic Harmonization meeting has just started. Please join if you can:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/800617765

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 800-617-765

Best,
Megan

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 10:36 AM Gary Berg-Cross via
Esip-semanticharmonization <esip-semanticharmonization at lists.esipfed.org>