[Esip-semanticharmonization] [EXT]Reminder to join tomorrow's (12/9/20) ESIP Semantic Harmonization 2 hour group meeting

Kai Blumberg kblumberg at email.arizona.edu
Tue Dec 8 11:13:51 EST 2020

Thanks Gary, based on our work from the previous few sessions I've devised
an ENVO-Robot-template-and-merge-workflow
<https://github.com/EnvironmentOntology/envo/wiki/ENVO-Robot-template-and-merge-workflow>,
which we could make use of tomorrow. It explains as many of the steps as I
could think of. If people could have a look at it prior to the meeting
that'd be great!

Thanks,
Kai