[Esip-semanticharmonization] ESIP Wildfire meeting followup

Kai Blumberg kblumberg at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jul 21 13:44:21 EDT 2021

Thank you very much Dave for giving us your time and expertise during
today's session. We found it very useful and would love to invite you,
(your time permitted) to future ESIP semantic harmonization sessions to
continue and follow up on this work.

Our next schedule Semantic Harmonization meetings are

Aug 11 2-4pm EST
Au 18 2-3 EST
Sep 8th 2-4pm EST

Let us know if you might be available during any of these times. If not
perhaps we can schedule you as well as other guests such as Everett Hinkley
in later. Can someone cc him as well?

Cheers,
Kai