[Esip-semanticharmonization] ESIP Wildfire meeting followup

Kai Blumberg kblumberg at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jul 21 14:11:19 EDT 2021

Dave just responded to me saying that Aug 11th works for him. Unless anyone
objects or has other plans for our session that day, I vote we should use
that session to continue the mind mapping work we started in today's
session.

@Dave in case you don't have access to the ESIP calendar you can join us
from this zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85344853594?pwd=cENuRUY1QW4wTDk2Z212K3cxSUVUQT09