[Esip-semanticharmonization] Reminder to join tomorrow's (3/15/23) ESIP Semantic Harmonization Cluster 1 hour group meeting (2-3 Eastern US)

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 11:02:45 EDT 2023

 We have a 1 hour session that will include ideas for Future Work and
cooperation with other ESIP clusters who have an interest in semantic
harmonization.
Ryan McGranaghan has a proposal for semantic harmonization work that is a
follow up to his session on Heliophysics at the recent January ESIP winter
meeting and would like to present some ideas for consideration.
(This may also be useful to add as future work to our Experience paper.)

 Zoom info:
 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85344853594?pwd=cENuRUY1QW4wTDk2Z212K3cxSUVUQT09
  Meeting ID: 853 4485 3594   Passcode: 532583

  One tap mobile
   +13017158592,,85344853594# US (Washington DC) etc..

Gary Berg-Cross
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770