[Esip-semanticharmonization] Reminder to join tomorrow's (4/19/23) ESIP Semantic Harmonization Cluster 1 hour group meeting (2-3 Eastern US)

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 08:32:10 EDT 2023

We have a 1 hour session that will include ideas for the July ESIP
conference as well as Future Work and cooperation with other ESIP clusters
who have an interest in semantic harmonization.
Ryan McGranaghan's proposal for semantic harmonization work that is a
follow up to his session on Heliophysics at the recent January ESIP winter
meeting also has a follow up with a 90' virtual session next.
(This may also be useful to add as future work to our Experience paper.)

 Zoom info:
 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85344853594?pwd=cENuRUY1QW4wTDk2Z212K3cxSUVUQT09
  Meeting ID: 853 4485 3594   Passcode: 532583

  One tap mobile
   +13017158592,,85344853594# US (Washington DC) etc.

Gary Berg-Cross
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770